Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The score

If I make the maths of the last couple of days:
  • 2 mouses, 1 dead, 1 escaped
  • a new leakage in the kitchen ceiling. Had nothing to do with the incidents before. This was a whole new issue caused by a vent pipe leading to the roof that was never glued at a T joint. This new leakage resulted in 2 new holes in the kitchen ceiling and 1 big hole in the closet in 2nd floor.
  • I saw a raccoon wandering around in the backyard. Beautiful animal though. This point is a plus.

Do we need more? Oh yes, we had a little accident with a paint bottle of the children and my one and only nice looking jeans is ruined next to my fleece that I used all the time and a very cute shirt of A.

I see on TV that the weather is going to be below zero again. Let's see what that will do to the house.

Good night!

1 comment:

Expat mum said...

Oh no. Keep yer bin lids tightly shut. Those bloody racoons will have it all over the place.
I hate water damage as it's so difficult to figure out where it's going. At least the temp will freeze it and stop it dripping. Cold comfort tho'.