Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yes! Yesterday I saw the Sex and the City movie

and it was goooood! Very nice humor, nice dresses, glamour, everything I expected. We went with Ale, while my in-laws were babysitting. It was a real girls' night out, no husbands... After the movie, we went to eat some sushi in Glenview; that's where Ale lives. We were not at the top of our glamour: Ale is 7 months pregnant and she is pregnant-beautiful as opposed to the high heal/small dress - beautiful 'Sex and the City stars; and I am a poor housewife, mother of two, lacking quite some beauty sleep and a trip to the hairdresser. But I had such a good time. It was like we've been friends with Ale for a long time. So bad she is leaving USA in a couple of weeks. I will miss her for sure.
When I arrived home, I woke up from the nice dream. A had been crying for a long time, my in-laws' evening was not that nice, I could tell it from the look in their eyes. I'm back to real life.

No comments: