Thursday, October 2, 2008

What am I doing instead of writing

I should be writing more for my course but somehow I just cannot get myself behind my computer. My head is full with ideas, sentences, dialogs; but they stay there, don't have the chance to reach the paper. I rather take A to picnic with Sonja and Peri, bring F to Rowen and stay there to chitchat with Brooke. The preparations for the BBQ on Saturday takes a lot of time.

Just before I go to sleep, I get all those ideas I put on a post-it. I write it in the dark so that I don't wake up P. I am still looking for the perfect opening sentence for one of my stories. Maybe I shouldn't be so dramatic about it. It is becoming an excuse not to write further. I just feel I don't have the time but I don't try hard to make some time! I miss the energy of the summer.

No comments: