Thursday, March 13, 2008

The beginning

Hi everyone! I was telling about writing a blog about our adventure in the USA. Well, I hadn't create the blog page yet, but I have been writing down in my laptop. Well I think it is time to publish some of it. You really didn't expact it? too bad. One thing, why am I writing in English, well because there are more people who hopefully will be reading this blog and they don't all speak your language. With English, I will reach more people.

One more thing, I didn't use our names, but only the initials, but this should't be a problem for you. You received the link to this blog because you know us. If you just happened to read this without invitation - be my guest - P is the husband, O is the wife, F is child 1 and A is child 2.

And now, here comes the first parts of my blog..

When P said in the summer of 2007 that he got a position offered in the headquarters of his company, we knew we had an important decision to make. I told him, partly convinced him, that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Kind of surprised to my reaction, P accepted the job and this was the beginning of our expat adventure in the States. Here is the diary of an expat family in the US.

No comments: