Sunday, September 21, 2008

Please sleep....

It is 9.30 pm and I decided to take a post right in front of the girls' doors. A is sleeping and I just can't let F wake her up by...crying for some other song? They just don't mind the 'mad mum' I become when I get tired and cannot have it anymore. No there is no stop, no rest...The crying and calling goes on and on. The 'mad mum' gets more grey hair, gets more 'mad' which results in even more crying. That's why I am sitting on the floor with my aching back and writing. The sound of typing has a suiting effect on the kids, probably. There is no crying for the last 15 minutes. I think we have a great break through. We just have to sit and type every evening, sounds so appealing!

Well I shouldn't complain that much, I have to admit that I slept till 9.00 this morning and now I am paying the price. My back is hurting so bad, I will stop now. I will just continue making the typing sound and relax...

No comments: