Monday, May 4, 2009

A's challenge

A is now 3, so she is going to an upper class. She was the oldest of the 18 month-3 year olds, now she is the youngest of the 3 year - 6,5 year olds. This morning, she was reluctant to walk to her new class, she said she would go tomorrow. But her locker was empty and her teacher was not expecting her. So she had to walk to her new class. I needed her teacher to smoothly take her inside the classroom. (Normally the children are supposed to open the door and walk in.) At the end of the morning, she came out of the class with such a proud face. For the first time, she told me what she did at school. Everybody tells me that they grow so fast after moving up. I have to say I kinda like it. She is still our baby, but it is nice to see that she is getting more and more capable. Go girl!

No comments: