Monday, May 25, 2009

memorial weekend

Memorial weekend came as a surprise to me. I just forgot that the weekend was a 3 day weekend and everything - like ballet - was cancelled. First I had a feeling of disappointment. What do I do 3 days?

Saturday was a the beach with Tena and Dave and Dave's parents and sister and her family. Then BBQ at their house. Fun fun fun. Sunday was a day to be home...finally. Then we realize how little we are home. I cleaned up the guest room for the approaching summer and we went for a long bike ride with the girls. F biked all the way herself. It was a very good job of her. Monday, the extra free day, we first went back to Dave and Tena's to paint their 2 patio chairs. Some hard work, but also fun. The kids did some painting, too. A was probably the best one. If you also add some drinks to the equation, that's fun fun fun as well. Then dinner at Annemieke's. When was that not fun fun fun??!! The long weekend is over, and I have no idea where all that time is gone. Thus: fun fun fun!!!!

No comments: