Friday, November 14, 2008

The real Americans

We joined the club. Literally we did. It is not told rule, if you live in the states, you have to join the club - The Sports Club! Yesterday, after putting the kids in bed and leaving them with my mother, we went to sport. We are members since the opening two months ago of this new him a tour and showed him how the exercise machines are working. We did some running and some muscle training. The ones who know P can probably picture him lifting too much weight and doing way too many exercises than he should because he thinks its funny and he is absolutely not serious about it. But I warned him, no whining, no complaining about hurting muscles, I will show no pity!

The club is beautiful. It has a whole floor of exercise machines, a swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool etc, a beauty saloon, climbing wall, squash courts and basketball - indoor soccer fields. After leaving P with his puffing by the machines, I found him back at the soccer field. There was a couple of kids playing and he joined the team while I decided to relax in a whirlpool - hehe! Half hour later, I had to pick up my big baby, who had a totally red face and wet wet wet with sweat, smiling because he got to 'play' with other kids!

We came to a peaceful home and I ate couple pieces of dark chocolate - it's good for you - and P had some -not diet- ice tea. In America, that's how it's supposed to be!

No comments: