Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Miss A's new friend

Caroline started in A's class at the beginning of the year. Since she is in the class, Miss A tries to do everything with her. After school, she says;
"I had crackers with Caroline,"
"I cleaned the table with Caroline"
"I did sand paper letters, but not with Caroline."
I had to invite this Caroline here to meet A's new friend.

Last Sunday, Caroline came here with her mother. The hour before their arrival, A ran about the house and gathered "presents" for Caroline: necklaces, rings, stickers, a bag ... all A's belongings. I was amazed how much she wanted to give Caroline. I like it when the kids can say goodbye to their possessions, so I just watched her. (I did make sure that she try to give away her sister's stuff.)

Caroline arrived with her mother. Such a cute girl! The two friends took off right away. We didn't see them much for the next two hours (at least.) Well, we were busy, too. We spent the whole time chatting at table tennis - he he, one of my favorites!

No comments: